If you plan a destination wedding, Rabbi Tillman shall be glad to celebrate with you and travel to the location of your choice. He has officiated all over the United States including both the East and West coast, the Caribbean Islands and in Europe.
Having grown up in Europe and now proudly calling America his home, Rabbi has a special experience to offer to couples planning a destination wedding as well as international couples and their families. He has a broad and deep knowledge of both American and many foreign cultures.
Planning with the bride and groom will include:
- Highly personalized wedding ceremony
- Authentic Jewish traditions from the Old World
- Respect for and comfort in adding other religious traditions
- Knowledge of and familiarity with other religious traditions
- Tasteful and yet joyous celebration of your marriage
- Preparation time is enjoyable with energetic personal conversations and educational exploration of love, spirituality, family, of all things good. Premarital counseling the way it should be on your terms!
- Will officiate alone or will be glad to co-officiate with a different faith clergy
- Celebration of the couple and in their future together
- No pressure to become affiliated with a synagogue