What a thrill to celebrate your wedding with you, your family and your friends. Rabbi Tillman focuses on both interfaith and Jewish weddings as well as destination weddings.
Rabbi Tillman’s approach is based on just one fundamental principle: this is your wedding. His role as a rabbi is to celebrate the couple in the context of the Jewish tradition and to celebrate the couple and their future together in a way that is meaningful to all involved.
Planning with the bride and groom will be personalized based on destination, local, jewish or interfaith wedding, but always includes:
- Highly personalized wedding ceremony
- Authentic Jewish traditions from the Old World
- Respect for and comfort in adding other religious traditions
- Knowledge of and familiarity with other religious traditions
- Tasteful and yet joyous celebration of your marriage
- Preparation time is enjoyable with energetic personal conversations and educational exploration of love, spirituality, family, of all things good. Premarital counseling the way it should be on your terms!
- Will officate alone or will be glad to co-officiate with a different faith clergy
- Celebration of the couple and in their future together
- No pressure to become affiliated with a synagogue
Be yourselves, celebrate the beauty of your love and have a great time! Experience the joy of your wedding!