The purpose of the Bar or Bat Mitzvah study course is to give our children a joyous learning experience. The goal is to have your child enjoy it! Rabbi Tillman provides an engaging, comfortable and celebratory tone in planning together with families as they prepare for Bar or Bat Mitzvah. He has an excellent rapport with children of all needs and abilities. Rabbi Tillman is always open to discussing and implementing what works best for each individual child and situation.
Planning with the Bar or Bat Mitzvah child and family includes:
- Personalized curriculum designed individually for each student
- Excellent tutoring so that the learning is much more efficient than in a group setting
- You choose the style of liturgy for the service – reform, conservative – you decide
- You choose the location of the Bar/Bat Mitzvah celebration – your home, a hotel, a banquet hall, a boat…
- Authentic and fun Bar/Bat Mitzvah service – everything will be there including Sefer Torah, siddurim, etc…
- Celebration of the bar/bat mitzvah child in a joyous way reflecting the personality of each mitzvah child
- No pressure to become affiliated with a synagogue
Let’s talk and get the planning for your joyous celebration underway!